[PLUGIN] 80s80s & 90s90s radio

Hi,
Indeed during playing when I ran top the cpu load increases to about 100 %. It is reset to 7 % when the song is finished. But during 4h play no volumio hang up.
@balbuze could you pls kindly help here. I do not think it has to do with platform.
Thanks.

@Fybrox any chance you can upload your work as patch to the repo? Makes reviewing things easer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bad luck, I donā€™t know how to use github or how it works. Iā€™m just a sunday handymanā€¦ Sorry.

Hi,
@ashthespy could you please, when you have time, to take a look in this plugin and try to fix it :)ā€¦ I will be more than happy to help you in nay how
Edit. I see that the issue has been observed also by ofiras in the post

@ofiras : could you pls share the fix
@balbuze. We need you :). Kindly pls take a look at this plugin.i guess a lot of users will apreciate this effort.

Like I said this is great plugin and the sound is quite qualitative and I use it day by day
Many thanks & regards.

Dear user,
I uploaded a new version of the plugin using files from @Fybrox !
It seems ok :wink: Thanks for your contribution

Hello Mr. Balbuze,

Kindly pls share the path in order to install it.
Not much of a contribution, just having a payid subscription and willing to test.
Regards and Sory for beingā€¦ as you want to be :).

Florin.

it is available in the official plugin page :wink: but not yet for x86ā€¦(need to repair my x86 device)

I am using rpi platform on buster beta. 3.073 I will search it. Regards

for BUSTER, I didnā€™t check, but for sure you have to install ā€œby handsā€ :wink:

Now I have it instal with files from fybrox but still the seek value is concatenated and gets bigger and bigger. Due to this I have said maybe you have a ideea how to fix that issue.
If course I will install it by hand. Already have ins all peppymeter, mpd. oledā€¦ Etc
Like this

Sory @balbuze
But I can not find the oficial plugin page, I saw that you have modified 1h ago but I just cand find the filesā€¦

For bustet, install from https://github.com/volumio/volumio-plugins/raw/gh-pages/plugins/volumio/armhf/music_service/80s80s/80s80s.zip

@balbuze checked on 3.10 seek is okeā€¦
only if you refresh the dev page it shows the long seek (for a second )
but the plugin worksā€¦ seek bar is brokenā€¦

Hi ,
The fix is already on the message:
arithmetic sum.

1. in file ā€œindex.jsā€ function playNextTrack , missing JSON.Parse for currentTime (twice)
  2. function getSongsResponse need to parseFloat airtime value

I will post later the all file with the fix

Thanks ofiras .
@balbuze I have the same issue . The seek value get bigger and bigger . I guess you should include the fix from ofiras from above post .The plugin is working .

Regards,

Give the corrected file and I will include it in an update

1 Like

Hi ofiras,
I have just replaced the index file with this one. The seek value is still increasingā€¦
Pls share your plugin zip file so I will install it then replace the index. Maybe in this way will work.
Nevertheless I see that is working much better
Thanks

Hi,
since I updated to buster i am not using this plugin anymore . so the file that I shared with you is the only left that I have from it. maybe in the future I will try to install it in this version.
I will let you know.