Spotify wont accept my username and password again

I would love to test it! It’s so silent now in my house! :smiley:

Spotify Connect with Volumio 3 on my Pi 3 and Pi 3+ devices do not work. Volumio is not shown in Spotify"s app.

I deleted/rebooted the plugin and then, reinstalled/rebooted the plugin to no success.

However, Spotify Connect works with my two Pine64+ units.

I will wait patiently for the final stable fix.

1 Like

very nice, sign me up for tester.

1 Like

Also happy to test.

1 Like

If there’s need for testers, add me up to the list of volounteers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work! Happy to be a tester once it’s ready for beta release.

Include me as a beta tester, too, if you can!

Thanks for the hard work guys!

The best trick for most things is rebooting your Volumio device

For RPI I had to play around with the volume and plug in settings alot before I could get it to work properly. First go it set the volume to 100% and I couldn’t change it. I don’t think my neighbours were too happy!

If possible I would also like to participate in the beta version test, thanks in advance

I also would like to participate as beta tester, I have used spotify with snapcast with 7 clients for several years now. loving it. I hope this beta version spotify also works with snapcast. Unfortunately I first have to upgrade to version3, but didn’t because I was afraid I would break my working snapcast setup.

1 Like

UPDATE: Unfortunately, I am still stuck with the play queue issue. Basically, after having queued a number of spotify tracks, the queue does not progress when first song finishes playing.

My goal is to have you guys test it when it’s ready, so not to waste anyone’s time and catch the small bugs and details, and not ordinary stuff which is supposed to work.

If I don’t get to solve this in a timely fashion, I will share the source code so far and ask for some help from the ones of you which want to have a look.

7 Likes

Yet another update: queue issue solved. Last issue: volume control which is misaligned with Volumio’s.

Getting there boys!

19 Likes

Excellent news…looking forward to the all sing all dancing plugin… :wink:

Hello

Thanks a lot for your job. it is a good news. I never doubt you will find a solution ;-).

On the old connect plugin there was a limitation of 100 entries per play list and if more it was not working fine. Did you check this ?

Have a nice day !
Georges

I’m guessing you don’t want the volume to shoot up to the max on its own?
In my case everything digital gets tuned up to the max and I’m adjusting the volume with analogue knob on my amplifier.

3 Likes

Good news! Plugin is done!

If you want to try it right away and help us iron out the small issues, head to this thread:

14 Likes

Morning

Perhaps a silly question but having installed the beta early on I would like to know, if an when a newer beta is issued for testing, how one upgrades the beta?

Many thanks. :grin:

I would start by reading this topic. as the instructions are given by Volumio in this topic.