Spotify wont accept my username and password again

problem is volumio 3 does not support keyboard plugin in kiosk mode right? has that been solved?

thanks!

No solution yet for the onscreen keyboard yet.

Ok, question - will this plugin be available for free or for premium subscribers only?

1 Like

Free of course. Thought there were no doubts about that…

4 Likes

Can I participate if there’s a test? I don’t see it in the plug-ins

If there is a chance to get on the beta testing list please add me would love to. I have three volumio units all excited for this to be working again :).

1 Like

I will love to be a part of beta testing as well for pi4b, I have a premium account and was using it just for Spotify, Spotify connect works but somehow it sounds really bad, So a working plugin is make or break for me.

1 Like

I would also like to try whatever fix you have put together. I only use my pi zero w and volumio to play Spotify.

Same, I’m premium and I will like to be a beta test. Thank’s Guy’s !

Nice work, appreciate the effort

2 Likes

Update: work is almost done, plugin works really nice and it’s very well polished.

Only 2 issues remaining:

1. Playback queue is stopping
  2. Volume does not work perfectly

Once fixed, will release the plugin and provide wannabe testers with instructions

17 Likes

Can test. Running pi with Digione hat. Thanks so much for getting this back up!!

Same, I wanna be part of the testing phase ! :smile:

These are very good news, I am looking forward.

You know, there are commercial products out there in the market, like my JVC autoradio. I purchased it two years ago, because it is (was) able to connect to spotify.
Doesn’t work anylonger. There must be another products with this problem. Up to now, I dont have information about a fix/new version from JVC.

Thanks for all the great work and your efforts!
Franz

like the Denon DBT 1713UD.
paid 600 euro for it. within 3 years it became a piece of junk, because Denon wouldn’t provide updates.
All streaming function stopped working, because the platform changed:

Would be happy to test if there is ‘space’ available in the group for another wannabe tester. :smiley:

Another one here to add to your tester list. I was using Spotify with Volumio a lot.
Thanks for your efforts
Steve

1 Like

My 6 and 9 years old girls have a Volumio each, they will thoroughly test I promise, every single feature, and if it doesn’t work they will break my balls, so you better fix quick!!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I upgraded. You were 100% right. I find the overall experience much better than 2 :smiley: Also donated something now.

1 Like

available for testing it

1 Like