RPi-DAC is now Durio Sound

My battery is free maintenance battery which is made in Vietnam. This type of battery is usally used for UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply).

I’m powering my Pi2 with a 10400mAh Xiaomi powerbank. Run well at long hours.

Thank you wesleywong, but we are talking about Durio Sound PRO version.
Powered by 9-12V DC directly to Durio Sound board input, not 5V from micro USB raspberry input.
Anyway tahnk you for your feedback! :wink:

Ah… My bad. For DC to work, it must only be between 9-12V? If so, can we use LiPo 3s batteries used for radio control cars?

Sorry if this is a stupid question - I just got my dual mono today and I have a power adapter for the Durio board.

Do I also need to power up the Pi or does it get its power from the Durio sound?

You only need to power one device, pi or durio.n never power both on same time

Great Thankyou

Hey Weslley - the unit arrived today and it looks pretty simple to assemble - just stack the boards on top using the spacer columns. It looks like it has a couple of jumpers already configured.

Let me know if you’d like me to post some pictures.

George

Hi George, the assembly is straight forward. However, I’m wondering how this can be a dual mono setup. Do I attach one RCA to one board only? For eg… RCA left goes on Pro, RCA right on Basic? Regardless I thought sound would come out through any pairs anyway, even the 3.5mm line out.

Any ideas?

Looking for a 9v 2a online - I can’t find one with the 1.4 mm plug - one is available with a 1.35 mm plug.is that close enough? Can someone point me to where I can purchase one?

Thank you

George

The board I have only has the left and right RCA outputs on the top board -

Hi George, I purchased an adaptor, from 2.4mm to 1.35mm. It works.

Ok so then 1.35 should work - thanks!

Let me know if you need some pictures of my unit.

George

Post and share, George. [emoji1]

Will do but I’m shutting down for the night - I’ll post it up tomorrow

George

image.jpg[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachmentHere are the pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ve finally piece up an enclosure for my Duriosound on Pi2. Here goes… uploadfromtaptalk1433691052471.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433691021449.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk