Plugin Wish List

Time based volume adjustment would be great. At night I never listen to my music as loudly as I do during the day. It would be great to set various time frames to automatically adjust the output to a particular volume setting. Maybe this could be a part of Volumio under the area where you can set default startup volume.

Id love to have a slide show of locally stored images (SD card or USB, not http or ftp links) to use my Volumios device screen as photo frame with advanced controls like:
Single tap screen`s center - play/pause.
Double tap - showing menu
left center - prev track
right center - next track
left corners - brighness of slideshow images up/down
right corners - volume up/down
down center - stop
top center - show track list

Something like that :confused:

playlist editor with tool to remove duplicates

Qobuz and/or Tidal please!

Apple Music integration now that MusicKitJS is available

One of the things I’d like to see is a plugin that will use an rtl-sdr dongle with rtl_fm to receive local FM radio over the air. Technically it would be possible to receive other things like the weather radio frequencies as well, but I’m most interested in using it to receive FM radio in the Volumio interface. If you don’t know what this is, these are cheap $10-$20 usb dongles that were sold to receive DVB-T TV signals but someone figured out it could be used as a Software Defined Radio and tune in and decode a lot of other stuff too. Unfortunately the lowest they go normally is 50mhz, so no AM radio.

Soundcloud, please

2 Likes

soundcloud +1

On hdmi connected display info about track and cover.

Install the Touch Display Plugin

Ok, I’m not precise. Not gui. Only cover and track info on black background. Different from gui on phone/tablet/computer.

why not ?
No one says you have to use the GUI and you can have whatever background you like, use it on my tv myself (more interesting than garbage tv)
:smiley:

I know a lot of people want to make classy audio case with power player, show only info but control from phone or button on case. Display with cover and infos will be classy.

Playlist importers (m3u).

I’m going to work on building something and hope I can get something that works, but I’m still learning my way around.

edit: oops, I see this has been requested in different forms. Add me to the list of users who would like to import from other sources. Bonus for smart playlists.

1 Like

Did someone say Amazon Music Unlimited?
One of the fastest growing Streaming Plattforms in the World… would be extremly nice to see a Plugin…
Also for Tidal, wich is a must have for every audiophile Enthusiast.

Both would be a awesome Plus for Volumio and will increase the Number of happy Volumio Users rapidly

1 Like

Tidal is already included in myvolumio. It will be merged soon in volumio.

Output to Network Audio Streaming. Something like Ampache.org

This one must be there http://www.tubeninja.net/how-to-download/mixcloud. It gives an opportunity to download from the mixcloud and SoundCloud. Hope we’ll see it.

+1 for m3u Playlist importers

1 Like

How about a screensaver with a clock? That would be an excellent plugin!

2 Likes