[NOT RECOMENDED!] Plugin and Tweaks Adventures on Buster Betas

hum, and it doesn’t work? asound seems correct.
To update, go to IP/dev as described here : System updates - Volumio Documentation

3.051 is the latest version for me?

Enter in test mode from, volumioip/dev then go to system update and do the update. Or a factory reset if integrity check fails and try again.

have you enable test mode as explained in the link above ?(scroll down)

I have now! I didn’t know about test mode, upgrading now. Exciting…

1 Like

The error message when playing mp3s has gone but the analyser still doesnt work. :frowning:

I have noticed that when using spotify mpd oled does not show bit rate in upper right corner like on we radio. On qobuz it was shown when I had s subscription on volumio2

yes, you’re right. II tested Spotify and Spotify connect ans spectrum is working fine though :grinning:

1 Like

Pls give me a link to install the spotify connect.

1 Like

from my repo : https://github.com/balbuze/volumio-plugins/raw/alsa_modular/plugins/music_service/volspotconnect2/volspotconnect2.zip

Because last time when I had install, it was not working and astephy said to add some code… But I will instalk it again. Thanks

Bah :’(

No bit rate is probably because spotify does not use MPD.
Bitrate info comes from MPD.

Then but why spectrum can be shown? I know that in volumio2 the spectrum is not shown because of the specific daeomn used for spotify, but in volumio3 the spectrum is shown with this alsa implementation

You could read the Volumio state instead to get that information, I have a vague memory of talking about this a while back, not sure where…

EDIT: it was for your other plugin :wink:

I get an error message when I try to play web radio or mp3s :frowning:

I wonder what’s wrong with my setup.

Ooh, I’ll shut up then! :smiley:

The spectrum works with Spotify plugin in Volumio2 with the correct ALSA configuration. It’s hard to get the ALSA config right on both Volumio2 and Volumio3. The author of mpd_oled has a solution on github page for Volumio2 and @balbuze has written the ALSA config for Volumio3 which you’re using now.

Nevertheless from now one I will use only volumio 3. I have a full working volumio2 sd card with mpd oled and peppy meter, my installation Tooke me 1 week :))).) if something goes wrong I insert the old volumio2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you give the related radio? Antenna Bayern?