[NOT RECOMENDED!] Plugin and Tweaks Adventures on Buster Betas

the spectrum bar is sloppy because the OTA update overwrites the /boot/userconfig.txt.
Please try to restore the setting to increase i2c speed, it should work again

dtparam=i2c_arm_baudrate=800000

1 Like

Thanks Darmur.

Hi @balbuze ,
using latest V3.063, I installed Parameq4Volumio, I get a “Gain must an Integer” error when adding an headphone, gains all have a decimal.

Humm. Yes, I fixed the value to be an integer. But even in Autoeq, gain is always an integer as far as I know. Did you tested the features in the last version.
I could allow float in gain, but I need to check.

it’s the first time I installed it. on AutoEq page, gains are shown with decimal.

Which version of the MPD OLED plug-in did you install? My version or Balbuze’s v3 version?

Yours offcoarse …

The reason I asked is because my version changes mpd.conf to output to the CAVA pipe. The change to the config in turn prevents volumio from being updated. Balbuze’s version uses ALSA config that routes the audio without changing the config but for some reason I could never get his version working :frowning:

Strange, your version did upgrade without problems. Even Spotify is working now. Not that Spotify is that important as I prefer Qobuz, but can’t stand it if it is not working eventhough I don’t use it…

Hi! You are right. I’m going to change it. Thanks for testing :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi I have updated the plugin. Now you can use Gain with decimal value :wink: Parameq4Volumio

Hi @balbuze ,
seems to work, thanks.
It would be nice is to have the preset’sname stick once chosen, now it defaults back to “nopreset”.

This is just the name reset to no preset. Values are kept and used. I’ll have a look though.

On RP3 I replaced the SD with Volumio2 and inserted another SD with Volumio3, upgraded to 3.066 but I don’t see the Plugins list.
The radios are working properly.
I changed the IP from static to dynamic dhcp, there is no Firewall active on the router, I set and removed the DNS and created a new Image with Volumio3 on another SD but I still don’t see the list of Plugins.
If I put the SD back with Volumio2 everything works …

What can I do?

Buster beta versions does not have plugins activated yet.

Hello @gkkpch ,

I have updated now to v 3.066 and I see that layout file from /volumio/http//www3/styles/ has changed from app-3a6d55fad7.css to app-936d2e26fe.css or that one app-313de2febe.css.
on previous version 3.063 64 65 the files app-3a6d55fad7.css ahs been used. I have some modified files from @2aCD which makes the layout side by side .
could you please tell us if this file will be all te time changed , or at least when it will be the latest updated of this file .
Currently what file is used ?

I really like the volumio with that layout. side by side

many thanks for your help .

The mod you want prevent Volumio to update. This file is a system file and may change each time an update is done. But please, there is No support for tweaking or plugin with buster beta

I know this balbuze, it was just a question. So you are saying that this file can be changed during the update process. I thought that it will be kept.
Thanks for your answer.

Yes, what I meant, nothing indicates which preset is on.

I did it in the new version + a switch to hide settings in eq.
Preset used is displayed as long as you don’t save value in eq

1 Like