New Version of Volumio for Rpi - Bugfixes and improvements

Well spotted! There have been 500+ downloads. Can anyone confirm what’s new in this version?

Hi,
Installed this yesterday - it was a mess - don’t know why !
Web UI functions weren’t so perfect as in beta 1.1.
So downgraded,
Karsten

Same experience as iorr. I tested it but it was not functional, so I went back to beta 1.1

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Michelangelo mentioned something about needing to update the WebUI if you download 1.2 BETA. try this volumio-ui-update-install-script-t633.html

I installed it and there were no problems when using mpdroid.

I think I did have problems with the UI not seeing my USB drive, so I’ll give that patch a go at some point.

Anyone know what’s new in 1.2 beta?

There is a newer mpd with upnp support, and i2s bugfix… But it’s not worth to be released…

Also it seems that the bootloader issue is fixed. For me with the new UI from the git, volumio 1.2 is working nice :smiley:

can we start a new thread for 1.2B. Has anyone checked TOP while doing a database upgrade, I get kicked out of my ssh session while this is happening, cpu use is close to 90% with the mpd and cifsd running on db update for the first time. raspberry PI (B)

rgds,

Dave

Always keep in mind to keep track of changes between versions, do not assume that everyone will update always… the list is important to know whether an upgrade is worth.

Volumio 1.4 downloaded, IQaudIO Pi-DAC selected and working. Note that /etc/mpd.conf change is needed for HW volume control. Details on iqaudio.com/ support page.

Great work Michelangelo.