Wolfson audio card problem

Hi, I’m packaging another image with Volumio Beta 1.3.
Are you using wifi or wired network?

Hi, this is the new image.
Volumio 1.3beta + wolfson drivers.
I leave untouched network configuration, so you should not have problem with networking.
Wolfson scripts are located in /home/pi/wolfson_drivers.

https://mega.co.nz/#!EYIBwDZT!ez8HoC-LS4k0QV95uESO9TZahYFX6dGGYVESvoBDik4
hash: 393a7d9a5cc9df174e35edeb3bdee01f

Bye!

Hi m3m3nto,

tyres2 on the Element14.com forum pointed me to your last post in this forum at Volumio. I downloaded your “Volumio + Wolfson” image (mega.co.nz/#!EYIBwDZT!ez8HoC-LS … VESvoBDik4) and it works! I wanted to have a web UI to listen to my music stored on a NAS. I could not get the Wolfson audio card to work with my Raspberry Pi.

Thank you very much for your help!

mattcorn

I’m glad to be of some help! :slight_smile:

Hi !

The link is not available anymore. Can you please submit it again ?
Thanks a lot !!!

Does anyone know if version 1.5 is compatible with wolfson audio card, or i need to compile the kernel with wolfson drivers? Thanks!

I don’t think so, unless Michelangelo has done something very recently. However, somebody else (m3m3nto) has been putting together images of Volumio with the Wolfson drivers compiled in.

Look in the ‘Unofficial portings’ section of the forum for those (about page 11). There is a 1.5 Wolfson/Volumio image there, but currently it doesn’t seem to work with SPDIF.

Its works perfectly with SPDIF, i use it that way. Just dont forget to execute the script SPDIF_playback.sh in /home/pi/wolfson…

Oh, I did. Still didn’t work. It works fine with m3m3nto’s 1.4 image, but not the 1.5 image (for me at least).

Hi
I tried your volumio patched image (lasted 1.51) and sadly dont work for me. I have rpi B+ and new Cirrus Audio Card +.

I try to build a custom kernel from offical gibhub repository github.com/CirrusLogic/rpi-linu … g-the-code with no luck.

Can anyone help me to make work Volumio with my hardware ?

Thanks and merry chirstmas !

There seem to be some guys who have successfully compiled the new (B+) Wolfson/Cirrus kernel over in the Wolfson forum on the Farnell website. Maybe you should ask for help there? If you can get that working you may be able to add Volumio on top of it.

element14.com/community/thre … nt-compile