Webui not working (but ssh is)

Hi,

I have a Pi B running volumio 2.041 and can’t access the webui from either volumio.local or its IP address.

I can access via ssh though, so can anyone suggest how I can debug?

I’ve tried restarting mpd.

Thanks a lot

Hi,
I’ve got exactly the same problem.
I try to re download the image, md5sum is OK, ssh is fine but nothing listening on port 80.

I did not spent so much time investigating, but it seem something is not started.

When you first boot with a RPI b it takes at least 7min. Do not interrupt your device during this. If you did reflash the SD card… I have it working on a RPI b… And yes SSH can be reached before webUi. But wait and it will be ok.

After a fresh reflash and patience, it works nice.
Thanks

Yes a reflash plus patience did the trick for me too - thanks!

However I now can’t get any sound out from my Hifiberry DAC.

I guess I’ll search the forums and post a new query under a more appropriate heading if I can’t fix that.

Thanks again

It should work out of the box !
Enable i2s dac, select hifiberry, save reboot and it should be ok…
You have to select “none” or “software” as mixer and save.
:wink:

Yes, should and has in the past, but not currently!

Any advice on how to debug?

Thanks a lot

Choose jack as output save. Reboot. Select hifierry and save…

Thanks, done. And I have discovered that it plays through Airplay.
So hardware good, and problem presumably to do with the DLNA, which is the mpd service?

I have made a Volumio for my friend. After a while the web user inface refused to work, I cant update the library and cant reboot. Also the sound on the board has gone, but the player still works, I can see the track continue?!

I took her pi home and here it works flawless!? What could be going on? I dont understand?