Volumio with 3.5" TFT Touch Screen (GPIO) RPi 3B+

Hi I have a question: I got everything running, thanks to the many tips here. The longest task was the touch screen mirrored on the x axis which I corrected the
99-calibration.conf file:

Section “InputClass”
Identifier “calibration”
MatchProduct “ADS7846 Touchscreen”
Option “Calibration” “268 3880 227 3936”
Option “SwapAxes” “0”
Option “InvertX” “1”
Driver “evdev”
EndSection

The only problem I have and I do not find the config file. I would also like to control the “Browse library” by the touchscreen but I can’t. I can control everything through the browser but when I am in “Stand alone” mode, I would like also to be able to choose the music… How can I do this ???
Do I need to buy a bigger tft ?

Thanks and best regards

What config file do you mean? The files named “config.txt” and “userconfig.txt” both reside in “/boot”.

The local display should show the same UI like in a browser on another device. It could be that the mobile version of th UI is shown if you are using your touch screen in portait mode but you should be able to reach “Browse library” nonetheless.

If you should be using the “contemporary” UI theme you could try the “classic” theme which might fit a small screen better.

Hi. Thanks a lot for the quick answer. In fact it was by clicking the “classic” theme which resolved the issue.

With the contemporary theme I am not able to browse on the 3.5" tft…

Best regards
Christoph

Good it’s solved. :smiley: