Volumio 3 unable to boot

Hi, i have been very happy using volumio for the last year or so, however since flashing volumio3 to an sd card it wont boot on RPI4 with iqaudio dac pro. Showing a recovery elf and recovery4 elf ect not found error…

I have since reflashed four times on two different cards following the volumio directions each time, but still have the same problem… Have i missed/forgotten something?

Apologies, if this has been covered before…

That is an SD card/ flash issue.
The image has not been written properly, therefore the PI can’t boot the software.

I was thinking the same, but i have since tried it on another sd card, again to no avail… I’ve downloaded it three time, just in case it was a corrupted file ect, i even thought that it might be the pi4, though it seems to be running a number of other programs and os just fine …

I have ordered a bunch of new cards to check…

Just to clarify, i’ve downloaded vol 3 from the volumio site, and flash it using rpimager…

Thank you for taking the time…

Please use a different program to flash your card, or, unzip the downloaded file, and flash only the .img file

I agree on the unzip part. I sometimes forget that and wonder why it won’t boot.

Oops, i had indeed forgot to unzip the file though i’m pretty sure that i didn’t have to do that last time…Maybe i did, oh the joys of getting older…

Now i’m having trouble connecting to volumio local in my browser, which is chromium 95 running on RPiOS bullseye… A hotspot has been created, but it will not let me join…

Thank you all for your time