Volumio 3 RC1 - Open Beta Testing

1 Like

Its propably Alpha/developement build, you got test mode enabled by any change?

1 Like

i was trying to get it…

integerty failed i did not screwing with the system…

switching off all plugins did restore integerty. … tnx wheaten…

no idea. what can i do?

confusing, a few hours before the final release…

Caused by the plugins? Yep it does. Disabling all the plugins did the trick…

You could simply wait for the official release of Volumio 3 in a few hours and perform a fresh installation.

2 Likes

and set the test mode to false?

Hy my Setup Raspberry Pi 3, HifiBerry DAC Plus and a Pioneer XU USB CD drive. Virtuoso plan. V3. 3.165 / Can play CDs but CANNOT rip them. How can you adjust that please or do you need a new plan now. thanks

1 Like

achim1812, if you create a fresh installation of v.3 (when it is released) then all settings should revert to the defaults anyway.

2 Likes

I tried. Thanks.

I upgraded to Volumio 3.165, the plugin list appears at the beginning, now the tab is blank.
It continues with the problem already reported several times, the WiFi network is deactivated, you have to start it again from time to time. And it is not a problem of my network as they suggested, since with Volumio 2 it works without problems.

1 Like

just disable the test modes in ip-address/dev

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It would be great if they update the Autostart plugin for Volumio 3. I install it manually and it works fine.

Hi Exnovo, thanks for the precious feedback. I read your message before, and I did write you an email. Maybe it’s in your spam box?

It is to be noted that Multiroom can be disabled, and we were already aware of the issue with Direct DSD and worked on a fix.
This did not make it into release but will do very shortly.

Thanks again and hope this solves your doubts

The Manifest Ui won’t show metadata if there’s not enough room in the view, this is due to a recent optimization.
We could further refine it for 7’’ if you could let us know your display resolution
@mervinio

What plugins did you have installed? This is very important for us to know

We are checking as we speak, probably the manifest UI will not show the required controls

1 Like

@volumio and @mervinio Using the offical Pi display ( 7" 800x480) and yes, I really liked the metadata on the local display.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Michelangelo for the info.