Volumio 3 RC1 - Open Beta Testing

• Touch Display V3.3.1
  • Now Playing V0.1.3
  • System Information V3.0.0
  • Spotify V2.0.3
  • PeppyMeter Screensaver V1.3.0
  • Contemporary advanced V1.0.5 (was not enabled)
1 Like

Contemporary advanced V1.0.5
mixcloud
soundcloud
radio paradise
youtube caster
touch display

Contemporary advanced modify /Volumioā€¦
It is the cause of integrity failure.
When disabled, it restores files in /Volumioā€¦

Last favourite track still cant be removed if its from Spotify plugin.
It just keeps staying in the favourite listing, no matter what.

info: Removing uri spotify:track:69uKRb41ioeUpYtHIAKqkN from favourites
info: CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: spop , removeFromFavourites
info: Error : CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: No method [removeFromFavourites] in plugin spop
info: Saving Cloud item favourites
info: CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: my_volumio , saveCloudItem
info: Pushing Favourites {"service":"spop","uri":"spotify:track:69uKRb41ioeUpYtHIAKqkN","favourite":false}

i have tried to look at the public sources, but this seems to also involve proprietary code?

if its stuck somewhere in the cloud, you have my permission to remove it from the database if thats possible.

Yep but it was already disabled. I think it was related to PeppyMeter as it uses an ALSA Pipe.

Really?
If it restores files, itā€™s even worse! This will make volumio stop working if you update.

@dvo can you please remove this plugin and donā€™t ask people to use it?
This until we find a way to have UIs loaded as plugins

Please, this is still creating lot of troubles to us

Thanks

Iā€™ve noticed the same thing - I have one song from Spotify that is like a permanent fixture in my Volumio favourites list.

that is one of the pluginā€™s i want to use.
@volumio i will switch it off with a update ( this fix the problem )
but removing itā€¦ i donā€™t like thatā€¦ then iā€™m stuck on the old design what i donā€™t like at all.

1 Like

flip side of this coin is that, when people report issues and have plugins that causes those issues, volumio team is put to chase ghostā€™s when trying to replicated and fix the issues.

1 Like

i understand it but we have a problemā€¦ and a fix for itā€¦ so why removing it ?
we can learn people if you want to update switch your pluginā€™s off ā€¦ itā€™s so easyā€¦
or add in update that when you update auto switch off pluginā€™s in config of update.

15 minutes leftā€¦

2 Likes

Where is it ?

We have no clue. I dutch we say ā€œMet de Franse slagā€, but they are Italianā€¦
They made us an offer we canā€™t refuse

But, what do you expect to happen? :smiley:

So if nothing will happen - what is the announcment good for ?

1 Like

Guys, this is just embarassingā€¦ having a countdown that runs out and nothing happens is just incredibly amateurish

So, if I already have this V3.165 (as I mentioned somewhere above) since yesterday: What can happen if I leave it as it is?

ok - something happened :slight_smile:

@achim1812: i guess nothing :wink:

2 Likes