But I have 2 problems:
1- USB port is not working
2- SSH is not working

Is anyone like me
Any suggestion is very precious to me.

Does changing dtb solve this problem?

Thanks 1

Sorry, these devices are NOT supported.
The original developer is not maintaining this, I just build new images for people that have it working on their device (and there seem be be a lot of them).
You can try different dtb’s, if you find one that works, you’re lucky.
Otherwise you will have to mention exactly what tv box you are using, perhaps someone else got it working and still reads here.

Dear moshuishan
I’newbie
I install version Volumio-2.857-2020-12-11-aml9xxxarmv7 in my Tv box with Amlogic s905W.
I copy file gxl_p212_2g.dtb to SD card/boot and rename dtb.img.After boot,screen is look like your screen on first boot exactly.

Please help me : step by step , how to do To be able to say: "wow, it is so cool, haha, now it works "
Thanks in advance

Hello friends!
I was a new person.
I have the following configuration box: want to install volumio on it.
Can guide me.
Thank you very much.
Technical information

1 Like

I am using Android box Q + running s912 chip RAM 2G ROM 16G . can you guide me to install volumio? I don’t know how to boot from usb! Thanks 16106191503015797875791160680921|281x500

1 Like

Thanks bác
Con box của em là Q+ chạy s912 Ram 2G rom 16 Lan 100 . Chạy android 9 . Em mua mới tinh . . Em đã thử cài theo nhiều hướng dẫn nhưng vẫn ko boot được
Em tải về . Giải nén . Burn file image ra USB . cắm Usb vào cổng màu dùng tăm ấn nút reset xong cấp nguồn …. đợi mãi chẳng có hiện tượng gì
Nhờ bác hướng dẫn cụ thể giúp em với …
Em cảm ơn nhiều …

You will reach more people with a chance for an answer when you write in english.

Thanks uncle
My box is Q + running s912 Ram 2G rom 16 Lan 100. Run android 9. I bought a brand new one. . I tried to install according to many instructions but still can’t boot
I download. Decompression . Burn the image file to USB. Usb socket into the color port used to press the reset button to complete the power supply…. wait forever for something
Thanks to your guidance can help me with …
Thank you very much …

1 Like

Please note the comments on the OP of this thread.
The author of the builds has confirmed that there will be no more support, not for future versions either.
This is why the Volumio team is now shutting down support for amlogic tv boxes.
balbes150’s external download links will be valid as long as they remain externally available, dead links have been removed already.
The mentioned Volumio downloads will be available for some time to come, there is no plan to drop them yet.

1 Like

As far as I understand Volumio does not boot from USB, but from the SD card (according to the author of Volumio) you read at the top, also on this address https://vqdung.net/cai-dat-volumio-tren-android- In the box, I had to lower ATV 9 to ATV 7 to boot. You refer, good luck

Theo tôi hiểu Volumio không boot từ USB , mà từ SD card ( theo tác giả của Volumio) bạn đọc ở đầu trang , ngoài ra trên địa chỉ này Cài dặt Volumio trên Android Box - Dịch vụ IT - Camera - Internet - Truyền hình tác giả đã phải hạ ATV 9 xuống ATV 7 mới khởi động được .Bạn tham khảo , chúc may mắn

1 Like

I use Volumio on a androidbox ( amlogic 905x), connect to topping d10s. When i play dsd64 but the topping d10s show 352 pcm. Can you help me? ( Sorry my English is not good)

Topping d10s cannot be enabled for DSD play, unless the the kernel usb audio quirks are updated.
However, there is no more support for the TV boxes, no more updates.

Dear,
@balbes150 i want to install volumio ZTE B680H 1 GB ram, what dtb i use, need your advice…
Thanks

I’m afraid, @balbes150 does not read here anymore as his support has ended a long time ago.
You will have to try the list of dtb’s, one after the other until one works (or none at all).
This is probably the same answer you would have had from @balbes150

My tv box has successfully run volumio with the dtb file gxbb_p200_100MB.dtb, thank you. but there are problems spdif out does not work can you help me change the dtb file so that it works. i hope someone can help me. thank you

See my previous post, the author left the community quite a while ago.

help ! how to install from sd to eMMc for tvbox amlogic s9xxxx. tks all

1 Like

Due to Volumio 3 being released soon and the fact that balbes150 stopped support for more than a year ago, plus nobody will port the old build process to the Volumio 3 version, support has come to an end.
This thread will be closed, links to old versions will be removed.