Volumio 2.411 on AppleTV 1st generation

Hi Luis,
actually the project is not active beacause my 1st generation AppleTV is broken.
Bye.

Hello astonvilla, sorry for asking you, do you know if it would be possible for the DAPHYLE program to work on Apple tv 1 gen. ?
I know you have it broken, but it is a very good program and also based on Linux and with its own OS, although I imagine you know it.
Nothing more, thanks in advance for everything and greetings.

I would swear this is a forum for Volumio.

Yes, i´m sorry.

Hi, Volumio is based on Debian, Daphile on Gentoo. I think the beta version of Daphile would be a viable option. But i cannot try because my ATV is broken. However it would take a lot of work.

Ok, Thanks.

I’d like to try Volumio on my AppleTV 1st gen but the image file for @asastonvilla implementation is no longer available. Would someone have an active link or the image file itself to share, please?

(@Wheaten)

Also, @asastonvilla , I’m no Linux expert but if you’re willing to provide guidance, I do have a working ATV gen 1 and can try to port the latest Volumio version.

Unfortunately I can’t. This was never hosted on Volumio, the discontinued project also removed the download link.

Maybe @Polar_Bear still has the image file, since it seem he has done extensive use of Volumio 2.411 in ATV1.

Sorry, user Polar_Bear has not been online the last few years either.

I restored the download link in the first post, enjoy.