v2.246, airplay disconnect, speaker buzzes

Been having airplay disconnects for a coupe versions and have reported those issues as well as provided log files.
I have also been getting since this latest update (static) buzz (zapping) sounds infrequently. It’s very jarring and annoying.
Note: I Airplay Spotify from my iPhone7 to RPi3 / Audiophonics I-Sabre V3 ES9023 TCXO DAC over my WiFi network (Asus RT-AC87U router).

Here is a log for when buzzing happening, stop playing, tried to play again but Volumio airplay service was gone, volumio web site still running.
logs.volumio.org/volumio/bh8QHaZ.html

here is another bug log
logs.volumio.org/volumio/sfyIElh.html

This time, was playing music all morning, then switched away for a bit, then tried to go back and Volumio service was gone. Usually I would goto volumio.local/settings/Network and click the ‘Save’ button under “Wired Network” (a tip I found some time ago) which would usually reset some setting and the Volumio service would come back, but this time it did not, and hence sending a new log file :smiley:

wondering if the failing of AIRPLAY service is a limited issue that I am unfortunately experiencing or is this a more widespread issue :question:

it’s happened to me once where the speaker started buzzing but I also experience sever dropouts and disconnects when connected from multiple sources