Unable to add second player to my system

Hello, I can’t get the Android app to recognize / add a second player.

I’ve been running Volumio on Pi3B+ with Allo Digione HAT into an external DAC successfully for a year or so.

I recently obtained a second-hand ALLO Digione Signature which came attached to another Pi3B+. I transferred the new HAT to my existing Pi and that’s working fine. I thought I’d have a play around with the new Pi to see if I could make it into a mini file-server, so I downloaded/flashed Volumio onto the ‘new’ SD card, put the old HAT on, connected it to the LAN and switched it on.

I can’t find the new player using the ‘Configure a new device’ from the Android App but I can see it on my network and access it’s drives. It is identified as VOLUMIO (IP 192.68.1.220) whereas my existing player is called VOLUMO (no I).

Before I get involved in the messy business of swapping boards / SD cards with the working system can anyone think of anything obvious or have I just forgotten to do something.

At the moment I haven’t got anything connected to the SPDIF output and am powering it from a cheapy charging plug which is specified at 5V 2.4 A.

Many thanks

Michael