Stream from Android device

How i can stream music from YT from Android devices? From IOS devices works fine with airplay, but i want with Android also

1 Like

Best options are to use bubbleupnp or mconnectlite apps which can stream to volumio, another option is to use Bluetooth…

1 Like

Thank you, I also think that using Bluetooth is a good idea.

1 Like

HiFi Cast

1 Like

I’m using Airaudio. When activated it streams all audio from android device(youtube, deeezer, spotify, local music…) via wifi to upnp/dlna device.
Works flawless. Your android has to be rooted though…

I can recommend the MAG425A prefix and I can say that I am very pleased with its functionality. (details on this device can be found at https://www.infomir.us/products/mag425a.html). This device can play 4K video even with low speed network connection, has built-in Chromecast function

1 Like

ЗдравствуйтС, ΠΈΠ·Π²ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π·Π° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠΉ английский. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄ΡΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Bluetooth ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Wi-Fi ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π·Π²ΡƒΠΊ с любого прилоТСния Π·Π°ΠΏΡƒΡ‰Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π½Π° Π°Π½Π΄Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΠ΄ Π½Π° raspberry volumio. Hello, sorry for the curve English. Tell me how to transfer sound from any application running on Android to raspberry volumio via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.

Π’ΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ΠΌ Π½ΠΈΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ подсказал поэтому разобрался сам. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ AirMusic (Π±Ρ‹Π²ΡˆΠ΅Π΅ AirAudio) Π½Π΅ΠΎΠ±Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌ Android 10 Π»ΠΈΠ±ΠΎ Android 5+ ΠΈ root. In general, no one prompted so I figured it out myself. The AirMusic app (formerly AirAudio) requires Android 10 or Android 5+ and root.