Spotify for Business

Does the Spotify Connect plugin work with Spotify for Business (SoundTrackYourBrand in USA)? We’ll be playing music in a cafeteria and I’d prefer to know if it will work before spending the money on the account. Just trying to keep it legal!

I really don’t know… In any case Volumio is not affiliated with the Spotify Connect plugin which is made by the community and based on OSS software.
So my guess is no…

Don’t Spotify offer a ‘free trial’ - same as they do for their other products? That’s your best bet. I would bet that everything is the same except the licencing conditions…

Oh, you can try the free trial offered for the first month. Then, you will make some conclusions whether to pay for it or not. Personally, I use Spotify in my pharmacy. I thought it is a great idea to put some music to play in a pharmacy. I thought it is a great idea to put some music to play in a pharmacy. And you know what? Since then things started to go pretty well. Many people know my pharmacy as a brand, qualitative, modernized pharmacy.