[SOLVED] Pine A64 support

If you have a UART debugger you can understand what goes wrong… Or maybe you can just take a picture of the screen showing us what goes wrong…

In any case I’m sure Gé will jump in and enlighten us… :smiley:

Sorry, no UART debugger and as I have no working screen at present, nothing to take a picture of. I only have access (after booting) through ssh and volumio web interface.

Ok, let’s take it from here.
Please prepare an “original” image, without lcd or any other additions, so we can compare.
There were boot problems with one of the first images we published.
A version like this or later should be OK.
I will take the same and re-test just to be sure, though I do not recall any issues like yours.

Unfortunately this is not going to work tonight, the image build process seems to be broken at the moment.
Sorry about that,

– Gé –

@learningcurve: I took the latest version but cannot reproduce your issues.
I need to know a little more about what you did before these errors happen.

I have iinstalled last version 2.118.
Everything seems ok BUT I still can’t scan my nas. It starts and then stops after some tracks. Sudo journalctl -f gives :

I’m using the wifi module

edit : I removed my mp3 folder (because scan stops here,) and now it scans (very quickly) my flac file. Something seems wrong with some mp3

yep, same issue we have seen from other platforms.
On PI, but more on odroid C1/C2 and now on pine64. hmm…

Just installed ver. 2.118 on my PINE64, the webradio works great, however, UPNP/DLNA renderer isn’t working. Does anyone experience the same issue? Any solution for this? Any suggestion is welcome.

I am also having the “alignment fault” issues. I’ve even tried removing m4a files and also moving all the files directly to an external HDD. The fault still happens. Hopefully we can all figure this out together, seems to be a thorn in a bunch of peoples sides.

Here’s the link to what chsims1 an I have been up to trying to figure it out.

https://volumio.org/forum/pine-large-library-nas-t6152.html

Here’s what we are trying to get to work.

Pine A64+ 1GB board hardwired ethernet, no bluetooth, no wifi, its just the board powered with a 5v 2.5A PS
Volumio is running on a 32GB SanDisk ultra HC class 10 micro SD card (verified) (it’s what I had…overkill I know)
Qnap NAS - T220 with file service of Microsoft Networking enabled, Apple Networking enabled and NFS v2/v3 service disabled.

If anyone has any idea’s / suggestions I’d be happy to try them out!

For anyone having the alignment fault issues on the Pine64. head over to this thread https://volumio.org/forum/pine-large-library-nas-t6152-10.html

Thanks to gkkpch the alignment fault issues has been dealt with!

HUGE THUMBS UP to gkkpch for getting this working.

I’m going to close this thread as Pine64 is now a supported device