Smart/dynamic Playlists

It’s a shame that such a cool tool has no option for the user to create smart/dynamic playlists. This should be a must for any music server software.
What I mean is setting up playlists by selecting different criteria over all id3 tags. E.g. “year” from 1980 to 1989 and “comment” containing some defined text and “genre” contains “Pop”… Or whatever criteria the user wants to combine the get is playlist.
Then all songs from the library matching these criteria will be contained in this playlist dynamically. If I add another song to the library that machtes as well, the playlist gets updated automatically.

Thanks

Thanks for the hint. Will give it a try immediately :wink:

1 Like

Does not work yet. SuperSearch does not find any music files. Just endless spinning wheel (waited 5 minutes)…

The algorithm in tidal is pretty good, need something similar. Radio mode is good, and finds similar stuff after your selection has finished playing.

Also upgrade to the new Alpha release and noticed SuperSearch. I’m only on virtuoso but as above, nothing happens. Will be nice if it does what I think it should. Surly it’s not difficult to pull information out of well kept tag metadata from my own collection.

Still need to fix the search function -only plays the first track not the album… and annoying doesn’t recognise the tracks are from one album for various artists.

Cheers