SEO for my Volumio blog

I don’t know if there are any who own a blog but I have one where I write about my Volumio projects also. I would like to get more traffic and that’s where SEO comes in. Could you suggest to a SEO newbie what should I start with?

First thing about SEO is inbound links… So first thing: publish a link to your blog on this forum, so we also get to read it whle you improve your SEO :wink:

Start with social media. You can try to make linkbuilding on Pinterest and Reddit, for example. After that make more external links on forums with high domain authority (DA). You can buy links or you can try making crowd marketing. I prefer to outsource it. Last time I ordered links from Crowdo company, and they’ve made a lot of high quality links. I don’t know how they do that. I tried to do it on my own, but I’ve failed. For some reason they did ban me as a spammer or something like that.

haha, you can shout and make your voice heard. much better and instant-outcome than SEO way.

sounds great

First of all, you need to learn what your customers are actually searching for. My blog is several years old and recently the traffic on my site is dropping. I didn’t understand the reason, because I always try to write articles on relevant topics that are interesting to my readers. So I decided to tirn to the guys who [deliver blog topics that can actually bring traffic to my website](<spam link removed>). So far, we have only discussed some details, but I am already looking forward to the result of their work. I hope they can help me because I found quite a lot of positive reviews about this company.

As a newbie, starting with keyword research is key. Identify relevant keywords related to Volumio and integrate them naturally into your content.

Also, focus on creating high-quality, engaging posts that solve problems or provide valuable information to your readers. Additionally, optimizing your blog’s meta tags, titles, and descriptions can help improve visibility on search engines. And hey, speaking of SEO tips, I recently came across a fascinating article by SEO personal injury lawyers. It’s surprising how much you can learn from different industries! Check it out for some insightful strategies: https://www.linkedin.com/