Rpy1b+ Reboot continuosly

Hi, I am Nicolas From Argentina. I’m not very good in english, Sorry by that.
//Raspberry Pi 1 B+ v1.2 - Volumio VERSION: 2.163 (Downloaded again/ Re-Wrote re-again :open_mouth: )

My Rpy reboot continuosly. I Downloaded the last version and wrote the card again. But was the same.
Then download de official Debian version, same sd card, same rpy board, same power adapto and cable, and it worked properly.
I try again with volumio, re wrote sd card and the same problem.

There are not devices pluged. No, even hdmi. I take the picture for this forum, then unplug hdmi. The power red led, blink at reboot.
Just the power cable and the sd card are plugged.

The image is a captured frame from a video, just before reboot again.

Thanks in advance to all.

(Is this de right place for this ¿?)

It sounds like a hardware problem of some kind.

I can’t read your screen display from the tablet I’m reading this on… Would you please supply details either as text (excerpt from journalctl) or at least using a screen capture utility.

You said that you tried a Debian image…do you mean Raspbian?

Yes, I also think it may be a hardware problem.
Yes, sorry, that’s what I meant. Raspian!
Here a manual transcription of the last lines that I reach to read:

[4.17xxx] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc_otg
[4.18xxx] indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00001101
[4.46xxx] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0424, idProduct=9514
[4.47xxx] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=0, serialNumber=0
[4.49xxx] usb 1-1: 1.0: USB hub found
[4.50xxx] usb 1-1: 1.0: 5 ports detected

then reboot again : (

I bought an analog voltimeter (the digital one does not detect quick little falls). But this was not the problem, the voltage is maintained during the restart time. (3.3v taken from the GPIO).

Today I try it again and for my surprise boot normally. So I connected all the peripherals (pendrives with music) and made the error again. I disconnect everything boot again, but the error persists. (The pendrives work well on a desktop pc with windows).

I re-write the sd card again, booting without any peripherals, and the error persists. :open_mouth:

There is nothing reported wrong in what you show, but if the reboot is occurring at this point when the sd card is being initialised, then I think I would suspect that as being the culprit. Even though it apparently works with other systems, I would try a different one. Are you using Etcher or Win32DiskImager to write your images?

I’m using Win32DiskImager to write the image.
I think the sd card was already loaded prior at this point as mmc*, but I can try whit another sd anyway.