Raspberry Pi3b Volumio static IP selection in "Network" causes problem for me

The router I’m forced to share, a D-Link COVER 2600R insists on giving me a DHCP address, 192.168.0.127 despite me setting up Raspbian for a static IP address 192.168.0.64 and same thing on the D-Link Router - which shows correct MAC address for my rasppberry. Which address gets used seems to go to the ***64 address over night and then switch to ***127 during the day. Voumio keeps running after the switch. Obviously I’d prefer it to stick to 192.168.0.64. The Raspbian staic IP is located in /etc/dchcpd.conf and works fine except when it is over-ridden.

I see there is an opportunity to disable dhcp in the Network setup in Volumio which wouldbe fine if I could also pick the address. Volumio suggest 192.168.0.123 which does not fall into the part of the Routing table for static addresses. It looks like Volumio thinks I want a DHCP address when I do not.
A good fix might be to give ME the choice of static ip addresses rather than suggesting one which in my setup will be problematic.

Is there some other way to kill the DHCP request which Volumio is generating or let me pick the IP address.

Otherwise I couldn’t be happier with Volumio. I’m running it on two systems at home and never have a problem, not even drop-outs. but the one at the office with this DHCP problem is killing me.

best regards,

John

if I understood you correctly, this is what you’re asking:

You might want to set the DNS also manually, with something like:

I don’t want volumio not letting me choose my IP address. If it did, I’d use the same one that I set in /etc/dhcpcd.conf. I want to choose statuic IP address in Volumio and set it to 192.168.0.64 unless there is some way to kill the volumio dynamic address request all together.

then type it in on the position where the screenshot shows 127.0.0.1, Really miss your point here or I don’t get want you want?

If you turn of Automatic IP, it becomes pretty static…

voila, got it to work. thanks for your patience.
john