Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

I seems if you reinstall Peppy_meter it will automatically install the renoir version.
As the installer pulls:

Manually or as a plugin?

As plugin from posting 7:
https://github.com/2aCD-creator/volumio-plugins/raw/gh-pages/plugins/volumio/armhf/miscellanea/peppy_screensaver/peppy_screensaver.zip

So uninstall peppy_meter, download the plugin and reinstall the plugin.

It seems to work: :+1:

black-white-circulair (1280*400)
custom_7 (1280x400).zip (18.8 KB)

1 Like

You’re right. It works. Thank you.

If your going to design a circular thingy, the bottom of the needle needs to be in the middle of xxx.fgr.

looks of center to me :slight_smile: in both ways :slight_smile:

I’ll try to do something. There is probably only a limitation for the horizontal width.

Indicator is not full width.

Not in the first screenshot, there is the needle a bit to the bottom. Is related to the position of the needle vs fgr :+1:

Is adjusted/corrected in the zip file

Solved…

Hehehehe - ONLY 90px!

you forgot the space in between :stuck_out_tongue:

Which space?

the space that you added now dear :slight_smile:

For test
1920x1080_New Hor.zip (442.1 KB)

Thank you for the reply. I did every step like in Post 7. No other Plugins than Touch screen and no filters. Tried all Mixer settings and think its only a wrong line in a conf file. But I dont know the exact places where to find them and correct them. Volumio works and sounds pretty good and peppymeter appears like it should, only the needles are standing still. 🤷🏼

Hello Volumio Team … many thx for your great work !!! :ok_hand:
I am on a RaspberryPi 4 with Hifiberry DAC+ Pro … everything works perfekt … thx …
There is only one problem with the title/song infos … when I start a song first time every is shown (cover and title/song info) … when I stop the song and start another time then title/song infos are gone … I am using your 1280x800 custom build … any idea what to do …? Thx a lot …

Addition
Sources:
Internetradio > all ok …
Media Servers | TwonkyServer [NAS] > no title/song/audio infos …

Hello.
Gelo5 thanks! Amazing work;)

I have screen 11.6 (resolution 1366x768):wink:
Please add this resolution;)

You need to be more specific as this is too wide for interpretation.

• Start song first time, you mean after startup of the Volumio?
  • and start another time, what is the time interval?
  • the Volumio interface is showing the correct information, before Peppy kicks in?

So this is the final one (can’t exceed 0dB in the digital domain):

custom_7 (1280x400).zip (15.5 KB)

1 Like