Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

I must say this, what am awesome album you’re listening while peppymetering :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

Can you help me. The system I use is windows x86 and spotify does not move the hands. I don’t have the /etc/spopd.conf file.
Hands are moving in parts such as youtube, usb music

1 Like

Any idea what would cause these strange artifacts with my meters?

if anyone is interested in this su-g700 inspired screen for the waveshare 7.9

g700m2.zip (252.8 KB)

6 Likes

This is my size ). Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It worked!!

1 Like

Hello

Is it possible to create the g700m2 for a 7" display (1024x600)
Many greetings

Of course you can. Only who wants to do it?
You can do it yourself:Photoshop + Wiki and go.
You can also try others that are already ready. Click on my avatar😈

can you send me these two files i can’t find the files

hello everyone…what i wanted to ask is it normal that i can’t find a 1280x400 folder, i wanted to make some changes but can’t find a corresponding folder…can someone please help me out? i wanted to edit the blue one in 1280x400 a little…can’t find a background image of it in the folders

i have tried a little bit, and inserted all 1280x400 screens here from the thread into all folders, and also inserted the meters.txt…nevertheless no new skins are displayed in the selection menu…

Where did I put them? To what folder?
1280x400 = Wide

thanks for your answer 2aCD I do not have such a file where can i find this file

Hi Gelo :slight_smile: … thanks for the help…i have created this folder with wide…have packed all screens, in all folders, and also the masters with all entries, but no matter which mode i select, no screen appears, except the ones that were included with the install
Unbenannt

Not this folder!

/data/plugins/miscellanea/peppy_screensaver/peppymeter/wide.

1 Like

ah okaaayy, i’ll try that…thanks a lot :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to say thank you again, that worked.:wink:

Will peppy also work with fusiondSP, because at the moment there is no sound when both are running, or is there already a fix?

PS. If you click on my Avatar, you will find several skins for your resolution :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hi. I’ve come late to this project. I’ve followed the thread as it’s gone on but not had the time to join in. I would now like to try it out.

I’ve re-read from the beginning but as the project has grown, I’m now un-certain of which steps are needed to actually get started.

Is it possible for someone to make a simple list of the necessary steps? Once up and running I can work things out for my specific needs.

I know that this looks as though I just want someone to do the work for me but I’ve spent a couple of days getting nowhere.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You only need to have your screen already installed