[PLUGIN] Radio Paradise

Perfecto! Gracias!

Thanks! Havenā€™t been here for a while. Good to see that others contribute to the plugin as well. :sunglasses:

Well, your plug has become indispensable in my household and didnā€™t include the Eclectic Mix. Had to fix that. :smiley:

Is it just me or the metadata shown is always the main channel, even when playing one of the other channels?

Hi! Update the plugin to version 1.1.2. There it is fixed.

That was quick! Thank you, itā€™s perfect now.

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows when the song skip feature will be added to the plug in?

Thank you!

Hi,
in the last few days the plugin stops after a few songs. This applies to both the main channel and the rock channel. Has anyone else experienced the same problem? I refer to the FLAC streams. I use Volumio 2.773 and plugin version is 1.1.2.

Thanks

Yes, same here.
FLAC streams stop after few minutes.

RPi3b - IQaudIO DAC Plus - Volumio 2.773 - Radio Paradise plugin version 1.1.2

Sameā€¦

Hello @marco, what changes were implemented in version 1.1.3 of 06/24/2020?

No idea, I havenā€™t changed anything. Actually Iā€™m not using Volumio anymore.

@danielfelix The streams were renamed and re-targeted to FLAC cover art free streams (retrieved through other means).

@marco79cgn Oh! What are you using now?

Same here. The FLAC streams end abruptly after a song or two. Any workaround? Is this plugin being maintained at all?

That happens to me too, it cuts off after the announcerā€™s voice. As I installed the new version of Volumio, I thought it was a bug in it and was wondering whether to report this as a V2.799 bug.
What version of Volumio are you using?

Iā€™m on the latest and greatest too - v2.799

Iā€™m using mainly SONOS and for some usecases ā€œforked-daapdā€ on the Raspberry Pi.

I havenā€™t changed anything for months on this plugin. So I guess it must be a change either on Volumio or Radio Paradise that leads to the stream cutoff.

I would guess itā€™s Volumio. Wouldnā€™t be the first time in my plugin history that this happens (and nobody knows why or how to fix it).

Since Iā€™m not using Volumio anymore I canā€™t double check. The plugin is of course open source and everybody should feel free to change/update it.

Hi, I love Radio Paradise and listen it nearly every day. But since today the flac streams don not work anymore :frowning: Instead of this I get the following failure message:
Error
Failed to decode http://stream.radioparadise.com/mellow-flac; CURL failed: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Available
I do have this issue on 2 different devices (both RB PI3, 1x Allo Boss & 1x Allo Piano 2.1 + Kali