A simple plugin that is able to turn an Onkyo receiver on the network on and off when playback begins and ends using eISCP.
- Automatically or manually detect compatible Onkyo receivers on the network .
- Send a power on or power off command to an Onkyo receiver when Volumio playback begins or ends.
- Set the volume on the receiver to a set value when Volumio playback begins.
- Set the receiver channel on playback beginning.
- Delay the power off command to the receiver (to allow for pausing music without shutting down).
Platform: Raspberry Pi; tested on 2 and Zero W. It should be platform agnostic though.
Tested with an Onkyo CR-N755 receiver, but should be fine with any receiver that can use the Onkyo remote app.
Installable through volumio plugins menu, or see Github for manual installation.
Github project : github.com/orderoftheflame/volu … yo_control