Volumio Version: volumio-2.861-2020-12-22-x86.
I was trying two flashed images:
- first was flashed by Etcher
- second was flashed by Rufus
Result is always the same. Volumio doesn’t see network, as well I’m not able to open volumio.local
Durring starting Volumio I’ve been receiving some errors (visible on attached file):
- Failed to start LSB: IPv4 DHCP client with IPv4LL support.
- Failed to start cd.serivce.
- Failed to start Wireless services.
Do you have any ideas why Network is not working?
I saw similar topic Lan not working(i219-v, volumio on intel NUC), but new Kernel was OK for that issue. I’ve the freshest version, and have similar issue.