MyVolumio bug reports

In Myvolumio, do you see your device? Did you enable it?

Yes, attached screenshot:

When you click on the “play” button, does it your device?

Yes, I’m able to play from my local library.

after reset to factory I’m able to see TIDAL option

I tried dlna streaming from my favorite application called “bugs” to volumio on raspberry pi 3 b+.
It’s playing well with mp3 or flac but for aac error occurs.

I am facing issues in the Tidal plugin when I search for an artist and select any album, there is no back button to go back to the search results.
Plus the view thumbnail option does not appear for every page.

Also, many times upon searching it gives a message ’ Fetching data from YouTube and it may take time’ and then nothing happens. This is very irritating.

Hello
I can confirm that: myvolumio-feedbacks-t10229-70.html
I also noticed that although there had been a new version of MyVolumio, I had to flash the sd-card again.
When trying to update the device, came the message it was the latest version, which was not true.

regards
rost21A

external USB DAC’s not recognized in as output devices

I have a problem with the Autostar plugin, it doesn’t work for me.
The procedure is exactly the same as for the V 2.444, unfortunately without success.
I have a radio station in my favorites and playlist but the plugin does not provide it after restarting. I have already sent the creator a PN for this.

Hello, I use RPI 3 + ALLO digione + Tidal.installation done, all OK.In Tidal I miss the menus under each album mark M - recording in MQA.

@joseph2 i tried to replicate the issue but mine is working perfectly?

Can you give me some hint?

For me the same thing, when loading the album from Tidal, the list and the order of the songs are correct. The entire album is overwritten in the queue for playback.

When I find an album in Qobuz and select a track, it always plays track 1 whichever one I select from the list. I have to step the ‘Next’ control sequentially to get to the track I need.

A new image is available, with the following fixes:

• Fixed song ordering issue on TIDAL
  • Quality setting on TIDAL
  • Working myplaylists in QOBUZ
  • Reduced default search to 10 for TIDAL

We’re keeping on and a new one will be released next week. Thank you so much for all the feedbacks!

Thank you very much for the update!
Yes my playlists work in Qobuz, that’s very helpful.

regards
rost21A

The auto updater doesn’t detect it. Does it need to be downloaded and blasted to SD card?

Hi Martin

I found that this page helped -

volumio.github.io/docs/User_Man … dates.html.

Scroll down to the paragraph headed ‘Use the system updater to test beta releases’, and follow the guidance

The auto-updater then worked fine for me.

Best regards

Many thanks for that, shipahoy. I’ll turn test mode on.

Another release of MyVolumio is out, we’ve fixed plenty of stuff (and the OTA updater as well :wink: )

Add favourites on TIDAL
Highest quality setting on TIDAL and QOBUZ
Better album info for TIDAL
Fixed track playback on QOBUZ search
OTA Updates are now available for myvolumio builds

The music streaming part is now almost over, if you encounter other issues as well, let us know!

This week we’ll start adding 2 new features:

• Remote playback capabilities
  • CD Playback and ripping support

What do you guys think?