MyVolumio bug reports

Hello
I also noticed that in Playback Mode the very useful features in the three points (Go to Artist, Go to Album, Tweet a Track, …) do not work in Qobuz.

When I play my flacs, they work flawlessly.

I hope my advice helps to improve.

regards
rost21A

Thank you Rost, they’re very useful indeed!

Hello
I noticed that MyPlaylists can not be accessed in Qobuz. An error message appears … “Browser error - An error occurred while browsing the folder”

I hope my advice helps to improve.

regards
rost21A
IMG_20180729_232008_1920x1080.jpg

what a jump into a new level!
just installed V. 1-018
activated tidal and qobuz. Both runs.
i wonder that my myvolumio login was recognised from my last installation three weeks ago and my new device was added automatic.
randome and repeat is not displayed green with tidal or qobuz tracks, but seemed to work.
when searching for tracks, on qobuz i could not start the wanted track, always starting the first track of the album.
search behavier is not clear. sometimes no tidal results are there.
one time there was playing something very different. not the song i choose. but i don’t remember if on tidal or qobuz .

myvolumio makes fun - i think i will stay there :wink:

autostart plugin ist not working.

Thank you Jens for your feedbacks, I will check

the order of tracks on the discs is mixed up tidal

getting ‘myvolumio.error’
‘script error’ when trying with android to connect via wlan

Jens, this error has been reported by many, but cannot replicate. Can you please be more specific and tell me the exact steps you do?

michelangelo, this bug is easy to replicate :wink:

just have the volumio hotspot active. select the hotspot in your android wlan networks - enter the wlan passphrase. then follow the automatic shown wlan login procedure because of no internet: (!)
Screenshot_20180730-200428.pngScreenshot_20180730-200238.png

1 Like

Hello, i installed the new update,all is fine but i can’t add new web radio in « mes web radios » , i can go to the window and write name an url ,press add button but nothing happens after.

Just installed the latest Version, I´m glad Tidal has finally arrived!
However, there is a little bug with Tidal. Whenever I search for an artist an decide to play an album, Volumio starts playing from somewhere in the middle of the playlist, not from the first track on.
Has anyone else the same behaviour?

1 Like

Thank you guys for all the feedbacks! We’ve a pretty long lists of things to improve, but we’re really happy to make MyVolumio better. You guys deserve the best!

yes, same problem here…

1 Like

Thanks guys. We have it on our tofix list.
We’ll be having a couple weeks break (well deserved I guess!).
So you can expect a new release with more fixes around the third week of august.
If you find something else, it is still useful to let us know.

A sincere thank you to everyone participating in this beta test

Michelangelo

i found out it is tidal. i was playing just one music track in a loop for 2 day’s. like burn-in the board.
after second day it was playing a german audiobook (dalai lama), but still shows the old music track info.

I’ve Just installed latest version and bought VIRTUOSO plan. I assume that Tidal integration should be available in My Music menu, but unfortunately I can’t find it.

Did you update from a previous version or is it a fresh install?

Did you log in MyVolumio account ?

Hello
When I see the post above, I just remember -
I noticed that an upgrade is not possible. When trying the hint appears, it is the newest version.
I wanted to upgrade from the first MyVolumio to version 1.018.

regards
rost21A

Fresh install - System Version: 1.018 Released: Sun Jul 29 19:38:07 CEST 2018
Yes, I’ve started from myvolumio.org/