My first weekend using Volumio

I am loving Volumio, however there are a few things that could do with improving…

1. No way (it appears) to switch between player using the app after you have selected one.
  2. When viewing albums in the app or browser viewing the album art and you open an album and then come back out it resets the order and puts you back to the top
  3. I created a test playlist, I now cannot rename it or delete it as it keeps syncing and reappearing.
  4. When searching for something, and you want to search for something Eelse, when you delete the last character it takes you to the Now playing screen and you have to click to go back to the screen to start a new search.

I also have a problem with synced playlists not playing, but I think I know why.

It would also be great if I could import/export playlists.

1. When viewing albums in the app or browser viewing the album art and you open an album and then come back out it resets the order and puts you back to the top

Yes, this is a big niggle.
It seems to reload the web page, so goes back to the top.

1. No way (it appears) to switch between player using the app after you have selected one.
    M: Do you refer to the iOS, Android or web app?

2. When searching for something, and you want to search for something Eelse, when you delete the last character it takes you to the Now playing screen and you have to click to go back to the screen to start a new search.
    Are you selecting the whole word? If yes this can be mistaken as a swipe action, bringing you to another tab.