Is there are right way to stream from Ubuntu without delay?

I’ve just ran Volumio v2.575 on Raspberry PI 3 with external USB audio card.
I want to stream sound from two Ubuntu desktops. I installed package “pulseaudio-dlna” on one desktop and run “pulseaudio-dlna” program from my user. Now I can stream sound from my Ubuntu to Volumio.

Problem: big delay, about 2 to 5 seconds. I tried to decrease “audio buffer size” from default 8MB to 128KB, it didn’t help. As I understand, it is DLNA known issue, and it is impossible to solve it by any streaming settings, only by video player tweak.

Also I have experience with streaming from one Ubuntu to another one by pulseaudio with “module-native-protocol-tcp”, it works like a charm, I can’t hear any delay.

Question: is there are any way to stream from Ubuntu to Volumio without big delay?

So, I’ve installed “pulseaudio” and “pulseaudio-module-zeroconf” packages on Volumio, then

cp -p /etc/pulse/default.pa ~/.config/pulse/default.pa

and added to ~/.config/pulse/default.pa:

# To use USB audio card by default:
load-module module-switch-on-connect

# To use Pulseaudio in local network:
load-module module-native-protocol-tcp auth-ip-acl=127.0.0.1;192.168.0.0/24 auth-anonymous=1
load-module module-zeroconf-publish

Now Pulseaudio tcp streaming works fine, without delay, but Volumio web-interface gives alsa errors instead of sound (of course).