Since I have seen no response to my first post I decided to give it a try on my own.
What I have available to start with:
- RPI A+, USB ethernet adapter with USB hub.
- microSD card 32G (class 10)
- USB to serial TTL (5V) adapter
- EW-7611ULB 2-in-1 USB WiFi/Bluetooth dongle and corresp. driver source
- Volumio image: volumio-2.175-2017-05-16-pi.img
After flashing the image on the SD card and booting the RPI I have executed:
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install make
- volumio pull
- volumio kernelsource
- cd /usr/src/rpi-source
- make oldconfig && make prepare
- make modules_prepare
After this I managed to build the device driver without errors. Upon reboot I noticed that all symbols versions are wrong.
Can anyone help me to figure out what went wrong?