DIY streamer with volumio in standard 43cm box

On an x86 system you should find an option to display Volumio’s UI via HDMI video output on the system settings page: Look out for “Video Output Options” and enable “User Interface Via HDMI”.

HDMI option not available in system settings system version 3,324

With an x86 setup you do not have to set anything, UI via hdmi is enabled by default. Whether the Waveshare LCD & touch interface will work with x86 is another story. You may be the first one trying this.

1 Like

Thanks for correcting my statement @gkkpch. I mixed up with certain ARM devices…

2 Likes

Something has happened as a result of efforts, next will be the rotary encoder and box stages

2 Likes

Now it works perfectly!

2 Likes

iHere RotaryEncoder II has been successfully completed, now it’s time to box it up

My firend, NEVER get rid of that DAC HAT you have there. It is one of the very best I have heard and it is simply amazing, ESPECIALLY for the cost. I had 3 and am waiting to save for some extra ones. The noise floor on it is unreal! IT is the only one that comes side by side to my Ian Canada setup.
Anyhow, excellent choice. :slight_smile:

Good afternoon. Tell me at this link https://aliexpress.ru/item/4001115081190.html Which board option should I buy A or B.

1 Like

Please be so polite and do not crosspost!