copertine per Album non visualizzate.

Ciao a tutti ho installato l’immagine di volumio 2.118-2017-03-07 su Rasp II e dac Sabre ES9023 TCXO V2.1, tutto ok come audio e funzionalità ma fallisce nella visualizzazione delle copertine ordinando il contenuto per “album”, mentre va bene nelle altre modalità; naturalmente le varie cover sono presenti regolarmente nei tag di tutte le tracce e come file “folder.jpg” nelle singole cartelle degli album.
Nella visualizzazione per “Album” o c’è un’immagine generica (tipo cerchio colorato) o, negli altri casi, quasi sempre una stessa immagine casuale presa dalle varie immagini “folder.jpg”, entrando poi in una singola cartella le icone di tutte le tracce sono quelle giuste
Anche aggiornando la libreria da “my music” il risultato non cambia, … Piccolo difetto ma chi se lo spiega ?
Ciao

In inglese per favore :wink:
runeaudio-user-testing-volumio2-questions-and-thoughts-t5215.html#p24539

I translate my question in English:
Hi everyone I installed the 2.118-2017-03-07 volume image on Rasp II and dac Saber ES9023 TCXO V2.1, all ok like audio and functionality but it fails in the cover view by ordering content for “album” while Good in other modes; Of course the various covers are regularly present in the tags of all tracks and as “folder.jpg” files in the individual album folders.
In the “Album” view or there is a generic image (colored circle type) or, in other cases, almost always the same random image taken from the various “folder.jpg” images, then entering a single folder with the icons of All the tracks are the right ones
Even updating the library from “my music” the result does not change, … Small bug but who does it explain?
Thank you

Analyzing a little bit that my hardware (rasp + dac) is in local network on ip 192.168.1.50 and the album is on the usb external hard disk in the \ Classica \ Trevor Pinnock folder …

The false image that Volumio presents for this album has this path
"Trevor

By editing the html with this line
"Trevor

I get the right icon but can not save the edit I do not get the desired result

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hi

Check the other topic:
https://volumio.org/forum/cover-art-doesnt-show-certain-places-t6841.html