Compare DACs

Where can I find a comparison between Allo Boss DAC and AUDIOPHONICS Saber I-V3 DAC ES9023 TCXO?
Also between these and DragonFly DAC.
What I need is to replace the DragonFly with something of more quality, are these good alternatives? Or suggest me another option?
I use Raspberry Pi 3 and Volumio.
Thank you very much

I’m no expert in this but i think you’ll struggle to find any such comparison, as so much of the comparison is influenced by the type of kit/surroundings/source material/mood. The Boss is probably better than the ES9023 as more care has been taken with the clocking, but all i can do is hypothesise as I’ve not heard the Boss or the 9023. I have a HiFiBerry DAC Pro and i sold my Musical Fidelity VDAC II when i heard it. Either will be better than the Dragonfly on a Pi as the Pi USB is a serious drag on fidelity, good though the Dragonfly is otherwise. Get a DAC that pays attention to clocking and you should be good.

Thanks for your comment.
This is your DAC?
amazon.de/gp/product/B017L7 … C92J91USZZ

Does it work well with RaspberryPi 3?
Regards

This is an OSMC install on RPi2 with HFB Digi, Volumio on RPi3 with HFB DAC Pro, and a 35 yr old Dual record deck. Yes, this is the long-winded way of saying that the HFB stuff works with RPi3 :slight_smile:
FB_IMG_1490263923389.jpg

Uhhh, I have the same Dual deck stored !!
You gave me the idea of putting it into operation.
Do you know where to get the rubber strap? It is probably deteriorated.

Regards

Daniel

Try musonic.co.uk/turntable-belt … 8_43.html; mine is a 505 and it still runs just fine…