Can’t change the keyboard from QWERTY to AZERTY and no display on HDMI out

Hi !
I am currently testing, to know which OS oriented audio install on my Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2 GB, Volumio seems to me to be the best choice, to listen my own music and spotify witch is daily used.
And I find a problem, the HDMI output does display only the BIOS on startup, but never the Volumio interface, but I’d lke to have my keyboard “azerty” before that. I tried
I could then see that on the OS “volumio” the command “sudo raspi-config” did not work, and I came across this note:
Volumio SSH Github manual
it helped me, and from that I succeeded after several attempts to access the keyboard configuration menu as on this page:
configure Keyboard
So I make all the changes that are necessary, save everything, reboot the RPI, but unfortunately after restarting
the keyboard is always in “qwerty”, and if I go back to the keyboard configuration, it is nevertheless in “French”.

So I stopped there before I started looking at the HDMI output story for my touchscreen.

I don’t know if anyone could help me with that, if so, I’d be delighted:D

Thank you

Mika

You need to install the Touch Display plugin. You find it under “Plugins” -> “Search Plugins” in the category “Miscellanea”.

Thanx for your answer, It works