Artist story/ album credits in Volumio 3 -- any way to turn it off?

I’m really enjoying Volumio since the upgrade to version 3 – very few problems, very impressive audio quality, and an excellent UI. But … (of course ):

Is there a way to turn off the artist story/album credits feature? I understand that many like and appreciate it. But for much of the music I listen to either I don’t need it (I already know too much about the music or musician) or the information that is displayed is just wildly wrong. At present, for instance, I’m listening to an Irish band called Cuar (playing a fusion of traditional and classical music) but the information scrolling by as the music plays concerns a Uruguayan rock band from the ‘80’s called `El Cuarteto de Nos’. And I’m sure they’re great, but watching this misinformation scroll by in endless repetition doesn’t exactly enhance the listening experience. But there doesn’t seem to be any way to turn it off, even when it’s mad wrong – as it often is, for classical music especially. Or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for your feedback. There is no way to disable it at the moment, but it’s very simple to add.
We will add it in the next release.

Thanks also for the report of the wrong metadata displayed, very useful for tuning our algorithm.
If you have other reports of artists, albums etc that show wrong metadata, if you culd tell us we will insert them into our test procedure and fix them.