Allo Vana Player

This week, its a matter of days…

Hi, thanks for the new version 2.114 of Volumio.

My player is a Vana Player. Today I updated to version 2.114 of Volumio. After configuring the DAC Allo Piano 2.1 in setup I can not hear the music. In Playback section the media is played but there is no output sound in Volt amplifier. I tested it in all modes 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2. The DAC does not output sound by RCAs either.

I re-installed the previous version 2.041 to be able to hear music. Although I would like to have the new version …

Thank you very much!

Vana player? That works with Sparky doesn’t it?
Version 2.041 and 2.114 are for RPi.

Sorry, my configuration is pi3 + kali + Piano 2.1 + Volt (Vana Player with pi3). Version 2.041 works correctly. In 2.114 no sound out by Volt.

If you want to use 2.114 you may find that using the IQAudio DAC+ setting will work, but only in 2.0 mode.

Thank you, I try it tonight. I hope the problem is fixed in other versions.

Hi

Checked the Allo website and cannot see the instructions for connecting a pot to the Volt amp? Are they available yet?

Thanks

Paul

any one tried as per the below link

github.com/sparkysbc/sparky_lin … CONFIG.pdf

I have tried and working.

Hi Paul ,

instructions will be available this week on allo website (on the stepped attenuator page)

Hi,

are there any news on the software issues? Problem resolved with volumio 2.129?

I am not aware of any bugs/problems. Everything should work .

@Allo
With the Vana player, I was wondering if the next version of volumio with dual mono mode will work or is a improvement with the volt amp ?

Hi

we will build make in image available with the dual mono sometimes next week (Monday is off)

Sparky image :

To select double stereo : select 2.0 mode
drive.google.com/open?id=0BwRHg … jBUMzBCOVE

Enjoy.

Thank you very much, so in effect this means i can send the audio to two amps ?

I have a stereo amp which is currently getting the output from the Sparky piano2.1

so could i send the second RCA to another Receiver ? I want to see the difference it makes in the sound

Btw thank you to Allo and Volumio my music is sounding so much better, appreciate the hard work.

Yeap . Piano 2.1 becomes a “double stereo”

Do we need to add the Piano2.1 changes to our repo?

Done today :wink:

Hi, I just seen the Volumio build for RPi was just released,

any chance a sparky build will be released. ?

Also do you guys have a donate page i am loving the sound of my music with the Volumio and the Sparky etc build, would want to share my happiness.

Thanks

We are working on it