Allo Piano Dac 2.1 first impressions

Max2Play is hardly usable, care to use a Volumio test image for Sparky? Then drop me a PM.
-Gé-

Hi Michelangelo (and staff) after reflash and after about 30" i have configurated Volumio…
The problems are the some as described in my other post. I know is an hard work, sorry :confused:

Hi ,

I know that RPI3 has still some bugs especially if you have the internal wifi and i2s enabled…is there a way that you can use external wifi ?

There was a problem with file permissions, we are working to fix it asap

Hi, im using an external wifi… or better… i’ve plug an external wifi dongle. There’s a way to know if I’m using the internal one or the external?

Ah ok, very good…
becouse after trying i can say that rpi2 and rpi3 give me the same errors…

Good news, we are testing still but so far everything works :slight_smile:

Yeppy! Great… and i have ordered a Kali Reclocker… im loving this Allo stuff LOL

Any news boys? :slight_smile:

Yes!
Here you have the volumio image for Raspberry PI with full Allo support:
updates.volumio.org/pi/volumio/2 … pi.img.zip

And, for those in need, here you have the Sparky one as well:
updates.volumio.org/sparky/volum … ky.img.zip

Please let us know if you spot any obvious bug or if there is something still to fix. If everything works good, it will be released this weekend

Oh boys! :smiley: Tonight i have an SD to coocking LOL Great, thank you very much!

It seems is working well… this w. e. ill test new distro… stay tuned :slight_smile:

does this include the regular piano dac as well?

Sparky link is broken…

Yes, sorry. Here’s the working sparky link:
updates.volumio.org/sparky/volum … ky.img.zip

…we are tuned :smiley: .

Eheh yes, tomorrow i will home alone… wife will go out to work…
The bier is alredy in the fridge… LOL

Anyway… i have played some flac 16 and 24 bit… for now no errors, no audio stops, web interface via wifi is working good…

If everything is fine, I will test the VANA system in half a hour !!! :smiley: I was waiting for month :wink: :mrgreen:

I think that is all right…but my piano 2.1 is connected with rpi3…
Here a little picture…