A new Volumio Initiative: Music Letter. We want your opinion!

Hello guys! First off, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

The reason for this post is to tell you about a new initiative we started and to hear your opinion. If you are subscribed to our newsletter, you might have received the past week an announcement of our latest project. If you have not heard of it, let me introduce it to you.

We launched a paid newsletter called Music Letter, to provide music album stories and facts for you. To be more specific, the newsletter cost €29 a year and every weekend we choose a music album and gather all information related to it and send it in one newsletter:

• Overall Presentation,
  • Album Review,
  • Productions Facts,
  • Links to listen to it on your preferred music server,
  • Trivia related to the album/artist, and even
  • Historical/Music Events with the date associated with the album/artist.

And to make it more entertaining, a fun quiz to test your music knowledge. :nerd_face:

Our goal with Music Letter is to give in one single space all the information related to a music album, in an enjoyable but detailed way.

Why is it going to be paid? We are doing this because we love music and what we do. But unfortunately love does not pay for our email server, web hosting, the Music Letter team’s lunch…

Jokes aside, as we are doing this in collaboration with a Music Expert, all the information you get it’s carefully searched, compiled and written, giving accurate material and what we believe is quality content.

Since you made it all the way here on this post, I would like to know what your thoughts are on it.

Would you subscribe to it? If not, why?

• Is the price too high?
  • Should we add more information (if yes, let us know what kind!)?

Love to hear your feedback! And if you want to try out Music Letter you can go here: https://musicletter.me/

You will receive your first issue for free. Sign up, receive your first newsletter and let us know what your feelings are about it.

Happy Holidays!