WHy are there so many issues?

Volumio Information

Volumio Version: latest
Hardware: Pi 4
DAC: SMSL

Hi All,

I installed Volumio today and while it worked in the beginning, ever since I paid for the “Superstar” plan nothing goes. The impression I have is that of beta software.

Radios never played and installing new ones doesn’t change anything. The NAS Rescan or Update doesn’t do anything. One hour after the install none of the streaming services play in Volumio. And neither does the music from the NAS.

The interface just sits there looking good. Is this me? I don’t understand how a paying service can work this erratically?

I’ve opened 3 tickets in one evening. Never happened to me ever with any product I paid for.

1 Like

Hi Kraft, welcome to Volumio, and sorry that you are having these inital problems.

While you are waiting for your replies from support, it would be very useful if you could get the system logs so that we can see what is going on in the background (please follow the following link).

Would you share some system logs please?

Preferable after a fresh reboot, and noting down what is not working just before you get the log. Post the link to the log here please.

P.S. You seem to have a problem with your time/date looking at the datestamp for your post.