Webpage doesnt load at all

Hello

I installed the latest image on my rasp 4. However the first time that i used the webage it work ok. The second time, the webpage doesnt load at all .

Any suggestions?

Kurt

hello

when i adjust the ip settings to the 172.20.x.58/16,( x can be anything from 20 - 33) then the login via ssh takes for ever, and the web acces doesnt work any more.

Any suggestion of how to set up static ip adresses?

Kurt

I always use IP reservation function in my router (it ties IP address to MAC (hardware address). This way device always stays at reserved IP address even if you change software, (software must be set to DHCP (Automatic IP).

Hello

I have 24 rpi4 with volumio on a lical network without any router that can assign ipaddresses. I use a darkice icecast server to send a web radio stream to al rpi4. The system is working , but none of the ui-webpages is working. When i go back to a 192.168.0.105 range i can acces the webpages

Then for You only way is to set static address in Volumio. There were complaints about similar problem before
changing-address-and-save-not-working-t13286.html
Maybe You can revert to older Volumio image before mentioned release and test if problem persists,

Hello

I fixed the ssh iisue with “UseDNS=no” in the /etc/ssh/sshd-config, i found this in on other help topic.

The UI webpage i have again acces too it after “sudo mv /etc/resolv.conf.head /etc/resolv.conf.tail”

I also noticed when using the inspection option on the google chrome webbrowser that volumio tries to contact facebook and myvolumio web adress?

Kurt