Greetings to all.
Tell me, has anyone done a screensaver with VU meters like Dorrough
It’s partial possible. I did a very rough test (like 5 minutes)
You can only define 1 range with 2 position regular and overload. The Bar function only run in square blocks. so every block in the circle will be cut in a straight line.
custom_1 (1280x400).zip (266.9 KB)
Thank you for the experiment. These bevels in the segments do not bother me. Please tell me how I can better draw for an ultra wide screen of 14.9" 3840X1100 or 12.6 inch 1920*515
Tell us how to change the configuration in the file? I want to make it to fit my resolution and screen size.
Apparently I’ll have to manually draw this indicator, since I can’t find a single clear picture. What do I need to know for this?
you need to know this:
And get familiar with photoshop or paint.net (free)
As this is to time consuming I won’t do this one.
- You need a decent picture, preferable with all segments off
- You need copy all segments and put them into a new layer.
- You need to darken the same segments from the starting picture
- You need to lighten the copied segment, so they seem on
- Safe them as name-bgr.png and name-indicator.png
- Fine tune meters.txt
But it is hard to find a good picture, with enough details.