Just installed and got going Volumio2 x86/x64 2.201. Got a couple of questions
- AIF/AIFF files - while mpd as configured supports aif and you can confirm it when doing mpd --version on the system, it looks like the library scan has issues dealing with those files.
- They are not in the GUI Browse interface - anywhere, not thru artists/albums/etc
- Drive Volumio2 from MPD applications (MPDroid. Cantata), I notice that they can see the files - however it lists them as Unknown Genre/Artist, etc AND it refuses to play them
- Files are not corrupted or anything like that - JRiver and Runeaudio plays them, no issues
- I don’t see an mpd log at the usual /var/log/mpd.log, so no idea what is going on
What am I missing here?
- Cover art - using the Volumio2 WebGUI and/or android app is well, not usable - it just takes too long. Luckily, the MPD apps have no issue - both Cantata and MPDroid can drive volumio2 while displaying cover art pretty fast
again, what am I missing here?
am I doing anything wrong (both for 1 and 2 above) ^ ?
thanks for voluimio!