thanks for the fast response.
To point 1 and 2 this is what i have done till now:
- Network connected via ethernet. It works perfect, i can access Web-GUI, do updates, build up my library from an network drive etc…
- I have rebooted the system several times
- I have disabled WiFi and Hotspot completely
- I have ‘factory reset’ the whole system. It was even on the older volumio version after that i did the update first and than configured it. Still same problems with 1 & 2.
- I solved the SMB share issue
[code]Enable ssh: http://volumio.local/dev/
connect ssh: ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
start smb network share: sudo service smbd start
start smb after reboot automatically: sudo update-rc.d samba defaults
When i did the smbd start command i saw the device in the network instantly, after reboot volumio it was not visible again. Thats why i used the last command and this seems to work.
AirPlay is still nor running. Are there any commands i can run or logfiles i can send to you? If yes please guide me a little bit, i’m not familiar with linux…
The last part is the FLIRC USB dongel 2nd gen: amazon.de/gp/product/B01NBR … UTF8&psc=1
The good thing is you can configure the dongle together with any remote on a windows PC with an app. The dongle save these settings and use only multimedia keyboard commands to volumio. This way you don’t need always cracy lirc configs or teaching sessions with an other remote. If you like i can sponsor an dongle via amazon wishlist…
I just need a few functions via keyboard commands/FLIRC dongel: Next & previous track, pause/resume, increase/decrease volume, shutdown system.