this is my first technical post.
Yesterday I installed my Volumio on a Lenovo Tiny i5 6gbram. the device does not have the cdrom and wireless network module.
I burned the live iso to a USB memory - SanDisk Ultra 16GB USB 3.0. the installation went very well and I really like the setup of the media player.
I have some problems in use:
1- Volumio apparently does not work on the network:
- But I can download updates and new plug-ins.
- is currently connected to a LAN (cable).
2- Volumio does not see two perfectly functioning network drives:
- both are on Windows systems (Fixed —> Windows 10 pro; Micronas —> Windows Home Server 2011).
- they are identical in size as the second is a NAS.
- both disks have the NTFS file system.
3- Volumio oes not shutdwn:
- I click “shutdown” but Volumio restarts.
I ask you to help me solve the problems, I searched the forum but I did not find any old posts.
I would like to buy a 1200Mbps WiFi Wireless USB Adapter (no less), I ask you for advice which is the most suitable.
Thanks for your suggestions