Volumio not listed on IOS device through Tidal Connect after Volumio upgrade

I had session right now with Davide at Volumio. The issue was fixed through his guidance. No problems and it felt very safe. You just need to install putty. Team viewer is not needed.
Thomas

Thomas please write what is the solution to the problem

Please contact our tech support to fix the issue

I contacted the support department to no avail

Dear Tomasz,

Davide from tech support, plesed to help you

Looking for your request I found your first email without added comments after receiving our first line tech support email reply.
As described in the mentioned email, to request a follow up support to the open ticket, you need to add comment in order to ask for further support, if you were not able to find any solution.

We posted also detailed infos on the official help desk page, see header banner:
Volumio Help Center - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)

Please book from there your preferred slot with me, I’ll be glad to help you solving the issue.

PLEASE ALWAYS REFER TO OUR OFFICIAL Contact Us | Volumio IN ORDER TO MANAGE ALL THE REQUESTS PROPERLY.

Thanks to everyone guys!

At your disposal

Davide

Sorry, can’t describe it precisely. You need to mail support and get support session booked.

Tomorrow I will contact with Davide for fix the problem. It is neccesary a pc/mac with putty and the volumio primo connected to the same wifi.

Solved the problem!!. Thanks davide for the quick solution in a few minutes!!

1 Like